The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Today I climbed the climbing thing all the way to the top, and I wiggled through the little space between the top and the cieling! So I got to play with the Big Kitty! I don't think he liked it as much as I did. The Mom and the Dad let us play for a little bit but then put us on separate sides again. I don't know what happened to the climbing thing, but when I tried to go over the top again I got stuck. Like I got fat in just a few minutes!

The Mom says if I don't knock it off, Max is going to knock the crap out of me. I don't know about that. I can get my crap out all by myself, but it would be nice if he liked to play better. Biting is fun! And I'm good at it. Just look at the Mom's arms--I've done some nice work there!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers