The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

If the big lady is my Mom, who's my dad? There are 2 big men here, but I'm not sure which one he is. Can I have 2 Dads?

And I haven't seen the Big Kitty in a couple of days. They say he's sleeping and doesn't feel good so I have to leave him alone, but I would like to show him the box they gave me, and he could play with it, too. And there's this thing that sneaks up behind me that I keep trying to chase, but every time I catch it and bite it my butt hurts. So maybe he could catch it and bite it for me, and it won't hurt. Everyone seems to think it's pretty funny, but it's not their butts that hurt!

One of the big men gave me something squishy and smelly to eat today, and it was pretty good. They took some to the Big Kitty in the other room but he wouldn't eat it. I said I'd eat it for him, but I don't think anyone heard me. That was ok, because I found a sock to play with and forgot about wanting more of it until later.

I'm excited about dinner tonight, because there's going to be a special treat called turkey baby food.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers