The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I got a time out today. I was running around and being really loud and kept jumping on the Big Kitty...and when the Mom piced me up and told me to chill out I bit her. I didn't mean to, but I was all excited and filled up with energy. She said she knew I didn't mean it but I needed to calm down before I hurt someone.

Later on I almost hurt myself. The Dad was in the kitchen and I was watching him from one of the chairs at the table, and somehow I got my head stuck in the chair. I got scared and started crying, but he knew what to do and got me out before I got hurt.

Then we had dinner. And you know what? After I was done I went into the other room, and the Big Kitty came and got me and took me back to the kitchen and let me have a little of his food! We ate from the same plate at the same time! I would let him eat from my plate, too, but I eat so fast it's gone before he can even think about it.

Maybe I can do something really cute to get us a snack, or maybe I can tell him when the other guy puts kitty chow in the bowl in his room, and Max can sneak in and eat some of that. he doesn't like to go into that room, but I bet he would for kitty chow.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers