The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

yay! the M's tagged me! So I did it, I answered all the questions and here they are!

A) Four places I have lived:

1. In a cage in a bad place, called a K-I-L-L shelter
2. The Espeeceeay, they saved me
3. In an apartment with Max and the Mom and the Dad and the Other Dad
4. In 2 houses!

B) Four things I love to watch:

1. Birdies outside the window
2. the little red dot zooming on the floor
3. toilet water, just like Max!
4. Stnky Goodness as my face gets close to it

C) Four places I have been outside my home:

1. The stabby place
2. Outside in my harness
3. The car thingy
4. Um...I don't know of 4

D) Four websites I visit daily:

I'm not allowed to play unsnoopervised on the Net, so I just go to cat blogs

E) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Stinky Goodness
2. Temptations crunchy treats
3. Fancy Feast crunchy food
4. Um...that's it

F) Four places I would rather be right now:

Wy would I wanna be somewhere else? There's food here and stairs to run on and the Mom and the Dad and the Other Dad and Max!

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:

1. Mousies!
2. A fevvur thingy
3. a Cat dancer thingy
4. The Mom's fingers, which aren't very tasty

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:

1. Little Man
2. Buddah Butt
3. Sweetykins
4. Sweetcheeks

I) Regarding Catnip:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:

Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

1. A house for the Mom and the Dad
2. A house for the Other Dad, as long as he'll come back to see me
3. Shrimp for Max
4. Crunchy treats for ALL OF US!

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:

1. I run around like my butt is on fire
2. I jump up to the highest place I can get
3. I play fetch
4. I jump on Max and make him really mad

M) Four things I want to do this summer:

1. Find my balls. I think they're under the frigidator.
2. Learn to speak Spanish
3. Figger out what's happening on general hospital
4. Make Max like me

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

But everything I have is important to everyone!

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:

1. Take a bath
2. Make max mad
3. Make the Mom say "Ohhhh you're so cute!"

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?

Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes
Other (please describe)


Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:

Max
and a woofy, but that's all I can amember.

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:

I don't know!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers