The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I went into the giant literbox room with the Mom today, and she left a cabinet open for a minute so I peeked inside and I found a whole thingy full of stuff to play with! I know I shoulda asked but I didn't and when she wasn't looking I grabbed one and stuffed in just under the cabinet thingy so I could look at it better later, and then later when she was in her office I went back and looked at it again and I couldn't figure it out but it had a pretty yellow wrapper on it so I pulled the wrapper off and this THING popped out so I showed Max and he said it wasn't a toy, it was something to clean with and I asked how he knew that and he said the bag it was in said s-a-n-i-t-a-r-y and that means clean, so I figured since I took the Mom's cleaning thingy without asking I better do what it says to so I rubbed it all over the floor and cleaned up lots of dust, and then the Mom came in and saw and said "Ohhhh, sweetie, that's not a toy" and she took it away and put it in the trash, but that's ok because I cleaned the floor!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers