The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

This morning after the Dad came home and gave us our Stinky Goodness he went into another room to sleep so he wouldn't wake up the Mom with all the funny noises his nose makes and I got really really cold so I waited until I couldn't stand it anymore and I went into the room where the Mom was asleep and I said "Please wake up" and she rolled over and said "Hi sweetie" and I said again "Please get up" and she looked at the clock and said "I slept a little later than I usually so" and I said "That's ok but please get up" and she said "Do you need water?" and I said no but she was getting up and she said "Give me a minute to go potty and I'll check your water" and then she went off but the she came back and said "Your water is fine" but by then I was curled up right smack in the middle of the bed on the fuzzy blanket where it was all nice and warm and then she said "You little..." but she didn't make me get up she just said I was too cute.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers