The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Last night the Mom and the Dad locked me in a bedroom and there was no window to see what was going on out front where there was lots of laughing, and the doorbell kept yelling ANSWER ME and since I was locked in the bedroom I didn't get to see what was happening. The Mom said "Buddah, you're a black kitty and on Halloween black kitties can be tempting for mean and stupid people" but it's not like I was going to go outside I just wanted to see what was going on so I sat by the door and kept saying LET ME OUT! over and over and over.

Max got locked in a room too but HE got to be in the room with the climbing towers AND a window he could see out front through. That was not fair. But the Mom said Max has some white fur so she wasn't worried if people saw he was there, she was just worried if they saw I was there. I thought it was because I'm so cute but Max said no it's just that no one was taking a chance on me being someone's Halloween trick. Then he head butted me, which I think was HIS Halloween trick.

Today I was not locked in a room so I snoopervised the Dad hang thingies on the windows downstairs so outside people can't see inside. I don't like thingies on the window because I like to see outside whenever I want but Max said the People need to have them, because sometimes they have to pick their noses and they don't want anyone watching.

I'd pick my nose if I could, but since I can't I just settle for running it across the Mom's cheek, and I don't care WHO sees that.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers