The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Looky!

Max and me weren't doing too good sharing the best spot on the climbing tower so the Mom and the Dad put another one right next to it.

I would be happier if it was tall like the other one, but this is good, too, because there's no hole in the bottom so I can stretch out and enjoy the open window.

Max doesn't care as much about the open window so he's happy up on top of the tall tower.

The Other Dad says we're very spoiled and the Mom and the Dad say Yep, they are. Max says they just want to save what little sanity they have left. I don't care as long as I get to sit by the open window.

And looky!



The Mom tried to take a picture of me but said I was so black that she couldn't see me because it's dark out, so I sticked out my tongue for her. Max said, "Well isn't that special?" I think it is!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers