The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Looky!

Can you see me there?

I'm on the big comfy chair! The Mom says to ignore the clutter because she's not done putting the room together but I think the room is fine just like it is, and you know what? Those bookcases aren't the only ones in the room, on the wall you can't see by the stairs there are 3 more and one is 8 foot tall! That's the one they want me to use to jump down on when I get on the high place on the wall.

I like the big comfy chair because it gets a lot of sun and I can nap there and be all toasty warm but then if I want I can go over to the other side of the room and nap on the black couch where it feels all nice and cool on my skin and there's another window there I can lok out if I want. Two windows! You can't see them in the picture.

I think this is my favorite room and I'm the only one who uses it much, so it's all mine!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers