The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

There was an alium in the house! I was in the room where the people watch the TV and the Dad was upstairs playing his computer and Max was in the kitchen and I heard a noise in the room that I'm not allowed in because the car sleeps there, so I went to see, and then the door opened and an ALIUM came in! I didn't run but I backed up and the alium reached out to try to touch me and it knew my name! I still didn't run but I backed up a bunch more and then went behind the chair and i saw Max and he came in and wanted to know what was wrong and I said there's an alium in the house! and he looked and said, "Oh yeah, I was pretty sure she was an alien." Then I peeked and the alium was gone and the Mom was standing there saying she was sorry. I don't know why she was sorry, because she showed up and the alium went away. Or maybe she killed it. She was holding its head in her hand!

Looky.
Someone got a picture of it!



Isn't that scary?

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers