The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh. I had a bad, bad morning. It was going really good at first, I got the Dad up this morning by making him play bite-it with his hand, and then he fed me and Max and we watched TV and I helped him read the comics in the paper. But later on I was playing with the Mom. She was on the stairs on the landing place in the middle and I was upstairs by the railing so my head was higher than hers and she was taking her hand and waving it in front of me, trying to get me to swipe at it. Well. I was so busy watching her hand that I didn't see the sock that was rolled in a ball fly through the air. IT BIT ME ON THE BUTT!!! I swear! It came out of nowhere and bit my butt and I jumped so high I almost landed on the top of the Mom's desk, and then I knocked over the trash can.

The next thing I know the Mom and the Dad were laughing really really hard but they were also saying they were sorry. they should be! That was one of their socks that attacked me! Max says if they would put their crap away stuff like that wouldnt happen. Al I know is that I was having a good time, and then all the sudden I got so scared that I kight have lost one of my lives!

The Dad is impressed though because he says he never saw a kitty jump that high. And he was sorry. They were so sorry the sock bit my butt that they gave Max and me some treats. Since we hardly ever get any anymore, that was nice.

You should all watch out for rolled up socks. They are really MEAN.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers