The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Yesterday, I had a bug to play with, and I was having a lot of fun playing with the bug, and I batted it around and pinned it against the wall and then let it down and then hit it some more and pinned it on the wall again and you know what? The Other Dad took it away and he killed it! Then he putted it in the trash can and took the trash outside! Before I was done playing with it!

The Mom thought it was a good thing! He told her it was a yellow jacket and she was all happy that he took it away from me because it might have bited me back, but it wasn't very big so it couldn't have very big teeth. I was really really mad and I wanted my bug back, but then Max said that was a bug that would make the Mom sick if it bited her, and he said he doesn't know for sure but he thinks it has a thing in its butt that would hurt me if I got poked with it.

But I was having lots of fun until the Other Dad took it away.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers