The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

This morning I wanted to get into the Other Dad's room but the door was closed because he was sleeping so I meowed lot and when it didn't open I tried to open it all by myself. I gotted both paws on the round turning thingy and tried to make it turn like the Mom and the Dad and the Other Dad can do but I couldn't get a grip on it. The Mom came and said "No, Buddah, he's sleeping," and she said I could come in with her because she wasn't ready to be out of bed just yet but I didn't want to, I wanted to go into the Other Dad's room because he has the best window to look out of so I went to the litter box instead. Then I decided that the fuzzy blanket would be nice to curl up on so I went into the room with the Mom and she petted me and let me curl up on top of her and she said, "You really are a clever little boy, and pretty soon I bet you'll be able to open a door." But you know what? She's not happy about that because she's afraid I'll open the wrong door and go outside.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers