The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Today I walked up to the Mom and said, "Pick me up!" and she looked down at me and said, "Say please," so I did! I made a tiny meow and she knew what it meant and she picked me up and carried me around the kitchen with her until Max came in and said, "Get off my Woman!" so I wiggled so the Mom would put me down but not because Max said to get down, I did it because I wanted to chase him, so I did! He runned and everything! He also chased me around and then up the stairs where the Mom went to get on her computer and I ran into a bedroom but Max didn't follow me, so I turned around to see where he was and I didn't see him so I went out of the bedroom and you know where he was? He was hiding behind a box and when he heared me coming he jumped out and went "BOO!" and I jumped REALLY high. That made the Mom laugh a lot. I bet she wouldn't have laughed if I had peed all over the rug! Or maybe she would cause it was really funny. And then I chased Max some more.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers