The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I am not having a very good day. Well it was good until tonight when there was a new kitty crack toy and Max got it first and I wanted it and was going to try to get it, but the Mom said no and when I tried to get it anyway she picked me up and made me stay in a room with the Other Dad for FIVE whole minutes!

And then later the Mom and the Dad moved stuff around in a room so it doesn't look the same and I was all confused and thought maybe we were moving again and I don't want to move because I like this place but then they were done and we were still here but I still don't like it because now I can't lie on the fuzzy blanket and look out the door down the hall! I want them to put it back but they just walked away and didn't hear me say so.

Max said I could have the toy now but then he said he spit all over it. I hope tomorrow is more fun.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers