The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh wow oh wow I haven't blogged in forever, like maybe 3 years or 7 months, but anytime I get a chance it's like I don't have anything to say or something else happens that I have to go look at and then I forget plus the Mom uses the computer to work and play Bookworm and that's all very very important, almost as important as all the walking she does and you know she went to Atlanta to walk for boobies with a bunch of people but she didn't bring me home a present. AND HER HAIR IS PINK!

6 comments:

Buddah! It's been eons! You know, it's important that all us black cats stay connected.

Hi, Buddah! :D I've missed seeing your blogs, glad you're back!

Yo Buddah! Good to see Max hasn't eaten you. I was starting to worry.

Buddah - you've been missed. It's good to see you again.

Cody and Gracie

Buddah! No gift from Atlanta! What is this world coming to! We do miss you.

Hi Buddah,

Nice to see you posting again.


Visitors



Followers