The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh man yesterday I had a tummy ache and I barfed all over the place and didn't want to eat when the Dad gave us Stinky Goodness in the morning and I didn't even want crunchy treats...all I wanted was to curl up on the comfy chair and sleep so he let me go curl up and I stayed there all day long until the Mom was making herself some lunch at 2 o'clock and then I wanted a crunchy treat so she let me eat one and then let me eat a bunch, but she didn't try to make me eat anything else, she just petted me and groped my ears and said "You're a little warm there, Little Man" and later the Dad tried to give me tuna water but I didn't want it, but when it was time for the Mom to open a can at 9 I wanted some and ate half, and this morning I ate almost a whole can so I think i feel a little better.

16 comments:

WE are glad you are feeling better!

Buddah, you must be feeling better because you are writing. Stay well. Sorry you had that bad time.

Sounds like you had a little bug in your tummy Buddah. We are glad you are back to your usual self again.

Did you get a bad mousie or something that your tummy is not feeling well?

We're sorry you weren't feeling well. Take care of yourself, Buddah!

I'm glad you're feeling a little better Buddah.

Huffle Mawson

Did you eat a bug? Did Max poison you? Hope you feel better soon!

Tiki

Sounds like maybe you eated sumfin you shouldn't haf, huh? Maybe dat spider or fly or ofur bug had goned bad. Too bad bout all dat food you didn't eat... did Max finish it? If not, I can!
Purrs,
Victor

Oh Buddah--Do U fink U was having sympathy pains for ur Mom?

Spitty-the-Kitty

I am glad that you are feeling better, Buddah.

Must be all the stress and stuff. Hope you're feeling way better by now!

I hopes you is a whole lots better now!

'Oven

Wow, that's a very impressive sentence! It sounds like your mom and dad took very good care of you while you weren't feeling well. I'm very glad you are feeling better.

Padre says he understands how you feel. He was feeling sick this week too. We are glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

it's good to know you got better quick. ed was like that yesterday, an' mom was furry worried. but this morning, he was first to park his copious butt on her newspaper on the table and demand his portion of peanut butter sammich.

You look like you are doing a great job snoopervising! What an important job!


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers