The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh, you know what? When I bit the Mom the other day I left pokey holes, four of them, and the next day she looked and one was a little red and had a zit like thingy on it, so she popped it and then she cleaned everything out really really well and it looks all better now but I still don't know why I did it and last night when we were on the bed together and I was close to her face she was a little bit afraid that I was gonna do it again, but to her nose.

12 comments:

Buddah, we like the new layout - it is very whimsical. We hope your Mom's finger doesn't get infected like our Mom's did. Her's looked really puffy and red and gross stuff came out of the bite holes.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

I really like your new layout, Buddah. I hope your Mom's pokey holes don't get any more zits on them. I also hope that you don't decide to bite her again for no reason.

Next time you bite your mum, you should tell her why. Then she won't mind so much.

Huffle Mawson

Buddah,

You have a great new look for your bloggie my friend. And, it is good to hear from you.

Dee

Did you do it again? I mean just cause she was afraid doesn't mean you have to stop.

We hope her bitey holes will be okay. But that shouldn't stop you from biting her if she needs it. Or if you just feel like it even if you don't know why. Moms need that sometimes...

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy and Pixie, and Their Mommy

We love your blog background! We hope your mom's bitey holes get better soon.

We love your new template Budda Budd!
A few pokey holes now & then aren't gonna kill her.....we hope.

We like the new layout ! It would not be nice to bite the mom on the nose!

Your mom should share her squishy butt and not get mad when you end up fighting over it.

Win some, loose some. and some get kicked out of the bed

This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers