The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I'm looking for something! I have to read everything in here to find it. It helps that the drawer broke 2 years ago and the Dad hasn't fixed it even though he said he would...2 years ago.

Reading reading reading

Found it!
Now the Mom can get back to work.

Found it!


I have been very very very busy lately. Not only do I have the job of Official Paper Holder Downer, but I have found a new hobby to take up time when I am not working. It's called howl at all closed doors. First I howled at the front door, making the Mom think I wanted to go outside. I did that for many days in a row, lots of times every day.

Then I howled at the door that leads to the room where the rumbly bikes sleep. I did that many days in a row, too, many times a day.

Today I am howling at the pantry door, which confuses the Mom because it doesn't really lead anywhere and none of my food is kept there.

When I'm not holding down papers and howling at doors, I'm running around the house like my butt is on fire. This is great exercise (that's how I'm skinny and Max is NOT) and it makes the Mom get up and make sure there's nothing wrong with me. She doesn't really like it in the middle of the night, though, especially if Max does it too so we can play Thundering Herd Of Elephants.

I have a lot to do every day, and it doesn't seem like there's enough time to do it all.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers