The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Ha Ha Ha Ha LOOKY!

Let Me In!I kept saying to the Mom "I want to go in there, please open the door," and she kept saying, "No, you don't need to go in there," but I didn't NEED to go in there, I WANTED to go in there, so when she didn't get up, I pulled the door open all by myself.

In! And then I got in! No one had to help me and no one stopped me and I played in there for a very long time, until I started abnging on the door because I like the sound and the mom said "Stop it, Buddah," and I didn't want to stop but she said she was going to hand my by my tail right next to her sweatshirts do I figured I'd better get out of there. But I can open the door all by myself, so I can play in there whenever I want, even if everyone is asleep!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers