The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

The Mom and the Dad have been gone a lot lately so I haven't had anyone to really play with much but today they were home this morning so I took my mousie and I dropped it at the Mom's feet and she said "You're not subtle, are you?" but I didn't know what that meant so I just looked up at her with my cute face. She threw the mousie for me over and over and over! And then later she was upstairs and I brought the mousie up and she throwed it some more, and the Dad did too. Then they went somewhere and when they came back they said they found us a new place to live and we'll go live there in less than a month and I wanted to know how long that was and Max said "Not enough sleeps, I'm sure." So I took the mousie and I dropped it at the Mom's feet again and she said "Don't you ever get tired of this?" and I said NOPE so she threw the mousie again and I fetched it. Oh! Oh! Oh! She said there are more stairs in the new place and they don't have carpet so me and Max can make LOTS of noise!!!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers