The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

The Mom came home today but I don't know where she had been but when she opened the door I came running to see her and she said "Buddah! What have you been doing, Little Man?" and then she closed the door and reached down to give me head skritches.

That's when she saw that there was a big clump of Max-fur sticking out of my mouth. And then she said "What did you do...?" and she sighed real hard and went to find Max, mumbling something about he probably had a huge clump of fur missing but then she fouund him and he was ok. I didn't pull out a giuant clump of Max's fur. Just lots of littles ones, all at once.

I don't think she was very happy with me. I don't think Max was, either.

I was just playin', honest!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers