The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

OH OH OH! THE MOM TOOK ME OUTSIDE!!! She really did! I was meowing by the front door and she kept saying "No, no, Buddah, you don't want to go out there" but I kept meowing "Yes I do" so the Dad said to her "Take him out. As soon as the rain hits him he'll never want to go out again" so she picked me up and held me close and SHE TOOK ME OUTSIDE!!!

It was amazing! I could feel the air on me and the wet stuff coming out of the sky got all on me but I didn't care because I was outside and it was AWESOME. The Mom held me and kept a thumb under my collar to make sure I didn't try to wiggle down, but I was happy to let her hold me. I watched one of those big things with wheels go by and I heard water go drip drip drip into a puddle, and then she said "You want to see the back yard?" and I did so she took me out there and let me meet the racoon. I always wondered why that racoon just sat there all the time, and I was a little scare of it, but she slapped it and it didn't move at all! She said "See? It's just concrete."

By then I was ready to go back inside so she took me back, but now I can't wait until I get to go out again. The Dad said to her, "I really think we should get him a harness and leash. He'll be okay if one of us stays with him" and she said "ok" so I might get to go back outside again!

They tried to take Max out, too, but as soon as the Dad had him outside he tried to go back in. Max says it's because he doesn't like rain at all, but I think he's just scared. If we get a kitty walk or a kitty playpen or a kitty grand prix he might want to go outside. But the Mom says those are expensive, and it's still just a big MAYBE.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers