The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

There were new people in the house today! I wanted to meet them better, but honestly, I was a little afraid. Max says they're the Dad's parents and I should be nice to them, but I wasn't sure so I kept running away from them. Max likes them and he went into the living room to say hi and rub on their legs. The Dad's dad brought this really big thingy that makes noise sometimes. There's a picture of it here. I'm not allowed to get near it. I got to sniff it once but that was it. I would like to explore it some more but if I do the Mom is going to reach down my throat and grab my tail from the inside and turn me inside out! I don't think I would like that very much. And oh! She said they're going to bring the tree inside soon! Max says I can have fun playing with it instead of the big noise thingy!

1 comments:

Don't be scared of the new bean. Be nice to them they bring extra treats and toys.


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers