The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh! Last night, there was a kitty that came to the back door! He sat out there and looked inside and stared at me! I didn't know what to do because I never saw that kitty before so I just stood there and got really scared because he didn't seem like a nice kitty, not at all. Then his ears went back and he started hissing and snarling at me and I got really scared and really didn't know what to do, so I backed up a little, and then Max was there! Max got right up to the door and put his ears back, and then he made his fur get all puffy, and he started hissing and spitting and making funny grunting sounds and he got right in between me and the bad kitty! When the bad kitty didn't go away Max took both his front paws and banged on the door and made a loud GO AWAY noise, and the bad kitty runned away!

The Mom was watching and she said Max was a very good boy for making the bad kitty go away, and said she could have helped but Max did a better job than she would. I was still scared so she picked me up and said it was okay because even though I'm a big boy I don't know a lot about other kitties and someday I would. Max let her pet his head but he stayed by the door to make sure the other kitty wouldn't come back. The Mom was very proud that he protected me.

Max says I'm HIS kitty to be mean to and no one else gets to. I think that means I have to let him sit on me again. But that's ok because then we can play!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers