The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Max got all mad because we gotted a new toy and I got it first and it didn't last very long. I didn't mean to make it dead but it didn't put up much of a fight and before knew it I had ripped it open and pulled out its guts. I didn't want him to be mad at me so when we had dinner the Mom walked out of the kitchen for a minute so I let him have some of my food. He likes it because it tastes different than his. And I got some of the food on his plate. I like his food a lot. So now he's not so mad at me and the Mom said there's more new toys and we can have them later and we each get a new one at the same time.

He says we're gonna have a new place to live and the Mom and the Dad and the Other Dad will come live there, too. And there will be things to see out the windows and stairs to run on. I don't know what stairs are but he says I will love them. He told me all about it so I wont be scared when we go. They gave him a new place to live once and he was very scared because he didn't know what was happening. I think it sounds fun, but he says it is going to be a while. Maybe 20 whole days and night. I asked how many sleeps that was, and he said A BAJRILLION!!!

I can't wait!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers