The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

The Mom and the Dad took me back to the place they got me from again today. The lady there thinks I'm a very nice kitty, 'cause I didn't try to bite her or fight her when she had to do the prick thing in my neck again. And then she did another prick thing, and said something about chips, but I looked around and I didn't see any chips. I know what chips look like because the Other Dad has them sometimes, and I would have liked to have licked the salt off one or two of them.

The Dad said they were microchips, so maybe they were just too small to see...?

The lady there held me up and looked at my butt and said I was definitely a Big Boy now, and it's time to snip. I hope snips are like chips, and that I get to lick one. So far all I've ever done is sniffed a chip, and it smells really tasty.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers