The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

SANTA COMES TONIGHT!!! SANTA COMES TONIGHT!!! SANTA COMES TONIGHT!!!

This morning, I waked the Mom up by trying to get the thingy on the window open, and she picked me up and put me outside the door, but I went back in and did it again, so she picked me up and put me out the door and then she shutted it! I couldn't get back in! So she went to bed, and you know what? Max was in there and then HE got up and tried to open the thingy on the window! So she gave up and got out of bed and got dressed and said we were both little poops but she used another word but I don't think she was really mad.

Then when she was downstairs Max said to me "Guess what?" and I said "What?" and he said "Tomorrow is Christmas, so Santa will come tonight while everyone is asleep!"

Well I got so excited I thought I was going to pop so I had to run. I ran down the hall and into a bedroom and I turned around and ran back down the hall and then down the stairs and through the room with the table that has balls on it and into another room and then the kitchen and then the room where the tree is, and then I had to do it all over again! But the next time I went from the room with the table that has balls into another room I knocked over a footstool thingy and a lamp, so the Mom said "Buddah, stop!" I had to run back upstairs because I was still going to pop, but I ran into the room where the Dad was playing with his computer and sat in the window. She camed up the stairs to tell him that I'm insane but that I did't break the lamp. But I can't help it because SANTA COMES TONIGHT!!!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers