The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh. I got locked in a closet today. I was in there for a long, long time--the Mom said it was for FIFTEEN minutes! It was dark and I didn't like it at all, so I tried to open the door myself, but I couldn't do it so then I tried to jump and knock the door open, but all that did was be very noisy and the Mom could hear it but she thought I was in another room scratching the wall and kept saying "Stop doing that, Buddah. Don't make me come in there, Buddah." Well I didn't stop it so she came to look, and didn't see me in the other room. So I did it again and she realized she locked me in the closet! She said she was sorry and then maybe I'd learn to not go in there. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I bet I do.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers