The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Ohhhhhhh...the Big Kitty's butt does not smell good, not at all, especially when it's right on top of my head. But we got to play LOTS today, and when I needed to take my nap I didn't even have to go to the other guy's room. I got to stay in the living room in a nice sun spot. The Big Kitty went into another room to nap.

I only tried to climb the Mom once today when she was getting our snack ready. I wanted to climb all the way up, but she said "What do you think you're doing?" and I was afraid I would't get my snack if I didn't get down. I love snack time best of all, because we get really good wet food, and I get a BIG helping of it. The Mom says it's to put meat on my bones. The Big Kitty says that's so I have enough meat on me for them to eat me later, but I think he's just teasing. He's REALLY big and they didn't eat him!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers