The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Looky! I keep seeing this other kitty, but I can't get him to play with me. He jumps around and waves at me, but that's it. I also got to see the Big Kitty today for a tiny little bit. The Mom held me and let Max sniff me. She says if I would hold still and not jump on him he would like me faster. But I can't help it.

I've been out of the other guy's room twice today for a long time and I had a lot of fun running around. My new favorite game is something the Mom calls, "No, no, Buddah, I'm not a trampoline." I stalk her and then run really fast and jump on her and then jump right off.

We also play "No, no Buddah, I'm not a chew toy."

But my favorite toy is the things on her feet. I can play with those and she just laughs. I think it's called "Hey, don't untie my shoes again."

I'm excited that pretty soon I might get ride the Big Kitty again!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers