The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Nobody is real happy with me tonight. I even got a time out! First I got in trouble because I climbed the Mom like she was a tree. And then I did it again. And then, well, I did it again when she was kinda bended over, and she hurt her back. So the Dad put me in the other guy's bedroom and told me to calm down. But she's fun to climb! I made her bleed in like 9 places, but it's FUN! When they let me out a little later, well...I had to. She's like BUILT for climbing!

And then later, when the Big Kitty jumped down off the dresser before anyone else saw him, I got so excited I ran and jumped on him. And I have this thing about biting, and they were mad about that because when they pulled me off him I had some of his fur in my mouth. I also had some stuff they had tried to give him to make him feel better on my fur, so the Mom washed me off, and back into the guy's room I went.

I just can't help myself. But I'm cute, so I can get away with it. Right?

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers