The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...






The Other Dad took the first picture of me today when I was trying to take a nap, and the Dad took the second later after I waked up. I was only just a little bit waked up, so I look sleepy. The Mom says it shows that I'm getting to be a big boy and she's going to have to stop calling me baby boy pretty soon.

The third picture the Mom did something to. It almost shows that even though I have black fur, there are stripes in it. The Other Dad likes to hold me all stretched out under a lamp so he can see the reddish stripes in my fur.

The Big Kitty says it's no big deal, that if they really want to see my coloring they should just shave all my fur off and it'll show on my skin. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound too good.

And the mom did tell me last night I was a good boy. And that she needs to add "ADHD Kitty" to my name. And then we got treats!

You can clicky on the pictures to see bigger ones...

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers