The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Last night the Big Kitty said I was all stinky and I needed a bath, so he held me down and gave me one! It took so long, and he wouldn't let me get up at all! First he made me lay all the way down and kept a paw on my neck to make sure I didn't go anywhere, and later he let my head up but he wrapped both his paws around my neck and just kept licking and licking and licking until I didn't stink anymore.

Then I was all wet. I didn't like that one bit, but he said I had to stay on the climbing thingy and not move until I was ALL dry. I wanted to play fight with him but he said nope, wet kitties have to sit there and get all dry. So he took a nap at the very top of the climbing thingy where I really wanted to be, and I had to sit quietly on the second perch on it.

But since I was a good boy and did what he said, this morning he started my singing lessons. We sat on top of the table and sang until we woke the Mom up. She did just what he said she would, she came running and asked if we were all right, then went back to bed! We sang a little more, and then waited for the Dad because he was going to be home soon to feed us.

I don't like baths, not at all, but I like singing! Max says we can sing ALOT!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers