The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Look! Looklooklooklooklook!


Buddah's new hangout

This is my new place to hang out! See the red wall behind me? The Dad made this special thing that hides the freaking awful looking TV cable and it's not painted, it's covered in scratching post material so if I want to scratch, I can! And the Mom took the fuzzy blankets and folded them just right so that I can curl up on them and take a nap right where it's very warm! I have to share it with max, but it was really just for me!

12 comments:

Dude. That is AWESOME!

Whoa! You have it made now, Buddah.

That is very cool, Buddah. We know you'll like that a lot!!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

You are a very lucky kitty! Your very own cozy spot!

That is just about the nicest little kitty nest ever!

Buddah!
THAT ROCKS!!!

You are one lucky kitty, Buddah, to have your bed by fireplace where it is nice and warm. Up here in Michigan it is cold and my bed is in a drafty old room.

I wish you and Max a very Merry Christmas. May Santa bring you lots of toys and snacks.

Dee

Very cool Buddah.

Oh man, yoo gots it made Buddah!

Awesome, Buddah! You sure are lucky!

I like the stockings, too. I'm thinking two of the big ones are your and Max's. Or maybe all three of the big ones?

Buddah that is a great place your people made for you!

You go Buddha,, kick the stuffings out of it!


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers