The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Yesterday I helped the Mom clean the kitchen. She said I'm a good supervisor. So today she was cleaning the bathroom so I figured she needed my help there, too. Max said that I could be a bigger help if I picked up the paper towels after she dropped them on the floor. So I did that, she used one and wadded it up and dropped it on the floor, so I picked it up and she said "Oh no baby that's not good for you" and she took it away. I was happy she took it away because it didn't taste good at all.

Then when she was bent over cleaning the toilet I jumped on her back to watch over her shoulder. She said "You are SUCH a big help!" And then when she was sweeping I chased the broom and bit it so it would know it had to get everything off the floor and she said "Buddahkins, I couldn't do this without you."

And you know what Max said? He said when I grow up, I can be a maid because I like cleaning!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers