The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

There is a lot to do in the new house, and this is just one of the things:


It's a cat walk, right?

I have lots of places to climb and jump, and the floor here is really cool because there's a lot of it and I can run and slide all over the place, and then when I'm tired I can go nap on the big long pillows on the People Bed, and then I start everything all over again. Max says watching me makes him very tired and that I should slow down a little because I'm gonna be 4 years old soon, but just because Max was a flabby sleepy blob when he was 4 that doesn't mean I have to be so I'm gonna keep running and sliding and having fun with the new house even when it isn't new anymore. So there.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers