The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

It's My Birthday!!!


Buddah is 3

I'm three years old!


Little Pink SockThe Mom and the Dad made me a kitty crack toy! You know the cartoom "Mutts" and the little pink sock that the mkitty on it ikes so much? I have one of my very own! Well, I really have TWO, but I'm going to let Max play with one on account of he's a crackhead and the socks are filled with really good nip!


To Buddah From MaxThis is what Max got for me! It's a sack and it goes crinkle, crinkle, crinkle when you get in it. I think it's going to be at least 15 kinds of fun, especially if we can figure out how to get it upstairs so we can play with it right by the Mom when she's sleeping.

Oh And there's going to be more! The Dad has SHRIMPS for us! I like shrimp a little bit so I'll eat a piece to be polite, but Max really like shrimp so it'll be really special for him.

Now that I'm 3, I think I'm a mancat. Right? Max says I'm a medium mancat but I think I'm all mancat now. Maybe he means I'm medium because he's so much fatter than me...? That must be it.

There are more pictures at the Mom's Flickr thingy. They didn't upload in order but she made a set and they're in order there. Go see!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers