The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Max is in a bad mood today. It's a really bad mood, a growly bad mood, and I'm not the only one who isn't happy with him. this morning he was growling at me and hitting me and the Mom told him to stop, so he jumped up on the rolly-ball table and was looking out the window and growled, and then the Mom tried to pet him and he growled at her, too. She bended over and asked "What's your problem today?" and he looked back at her and growled again! She told him to knock it off, so he growled some more. Then she thought maybe he didn't feel good, but then she caught him with some kitty crack and he was having a really good time. And when he saw me, he started growling again! I think he just likes to sound tough, and Mom says he better stop it with her because she's bigger than he is. Max says he doesn't care because she can't make him stop and he likes to growl. He better watch out because someday I might be bigger than him and I might growl back.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers