The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I was gonna write all about how the Mom just went out and got us a new water fountain thingy because she said the old one was gross and it was never going to get clean enough for her to feel okay about us drinking out of it again because the water here makes things gross and the new one is all bright and sparkly and the water tastes better, but I'm not.

No, when I was downstairs thinking about the new water fountain thingy, a kitty came to the back door and I chased it away! I made my fur all big and I stood up on my back legs and pounded my front paws on the window and made so much noise that the Mom came running down to see what was wrong because she thought I'd hurted myself or something. Then she looked out the window and said, "That was a nice kitty, Buddah. She just wanted to come see you." But Max said the outside kitties are rude kitties and now I'm big enough to scare them away! Then the Mom said "You know, that's a girl kitty. Maybe she wants to be your girlfriend." Well I don't know about that. But maybe next time I'll let her say something before I get all GO AWAY on her.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers