The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Guess what? 'Cause I don't always finish my Stinky Goodness, and I keep tryin' to lick Max's plate, the Mom decided I didn't like my kitten food anymore, and she was right because I think I'm a big boy now, so tonight I got to have MAX'S kind of Stinky Goodness! And it was really, really, really good! I eated it faster than Max eated his! Now my tummy is all full and I'm happy and sleepy and we're going to go take a nap! But I wasn't sick or nothing, I just wasn't finishing my food because I didn't like it very much anymore.

The Mom and the Dad said they have lots of cans of kitten food still but there's no point in making me try to eat it so they're gonan take it to the Espeeseeay, the place they gotted me from! They think other kitties will like it lots. I don't remember a lot about it but I know I woulda eated anything then because I was always hungry and I bet those kitties are too.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers