The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh, oh, oh! Last night the Mom was sleepin' on her stomach and I wanted to sleep on the bed with her so I jumped up there but Max was already there at the foot of the bed and he really doesn't like it when I get up there but I figured the Mom was there so it was all right, and I tried to crawl on top of her and curl up where it was safe, but Max decided he wanted to do that too, and we both wanted to sleep on her squishy butt, so we would up having a fight right there on her asterisk!

She was not happy about it and chased us both off the bed so I didn't get to sleep with her but the good news is that neither did Max!

13 comments:

We do that sometimes too, and get chased off too. The trick is to wait until she is asleep and then jump up there again. Sometimes it leads to another fight, and sometimes not. You just have to be persistant.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Buddah, it sounds like you were doing what was best. Max shouldn't always get his way, just 'cuz he's 8 now. Smacky paw him more often, that'll show him! And if it happens to occur on top of The Mom's butt, well, those things happen too (just like the bitey thing).

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

yeah, but fighting on the mom's butt is really fun!

My human hates it when Gemini and I fight on her butt too--especially since she broke it she gets really angry.

She should be more generous and give you both the bed.

Huffle Mawson

Fighting on the Mom's butt sounds like fun for you and Max, but not for the Mom. I hope that the two of you can find a way to both sleep with her in peace.

I do that with the Giant Kitty too and mine Mummy isn't pleased with us too. Why are Mummys so difficult to please I wonder?

'Oven

oh Buddah and Buddah's Mom, the new blog is wonderful. it makes us smile just to look at it. Very, very nice work

2 suggestions.

Resize the window so the bottom is about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom of the screen.

or

Put a old yellow pages or other good sized book under the monitor stand.

Hope that helps.

Well, Buddah, why don't you help her clean the desk by whapping everything off of it???

I hope that the two of you can find a way to both sleep with her in peace,because in my house with Boris it´s impossible
.purrs .Lud

You're doing a good job Buddah. It's hard to keep the people in line.

My mom laughed when she read about your mom having krap on her desk. I don't know why she laughed she has at least that much, if not more, but she said that it helps one think when the desk isn't totally clean.

Your mom does sound very polite when she thanks you so much for stuff you do. Keep up the good work.


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers