The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Look! The Mom got me a new blog layout thingy and this one is really pretty and she says it fits my whimsy better, but I dunno about that because no one has ever tried to measure my whimsy and I'm not sure I'd let the because I don't know what that is, and it sounds kinda like it might have something to do with my missing hoo-has.

She's gonna add a blogroll for me later because the one I used to have was really outdated and there are lots of new kitties but she can't just import one like it was french wine or whatever that means, so she has to do it by hand and says that will have to wait for a time when she's either really bored or stoned out of her mind. Max says he hopes for the latter, so please start chucking rocks at her.

(Oh and pee ess, comments are now above posts instead of below and that's kinda confusing I guess...)

9 comments:

You have a whimsy? How big is it?

Oh, Buddah, this is a beautiful layout for you! Your mom is right. It does fit your whimsy (and you don't have to know what it is, just know that it has nothing to do with your missing hoo has.)

Wow! A whimsy. I think that is wonderful.

I like the new look blog Buddah!

I have no idea what a whimsy is but it sounds suspicious to me.

Huffle Mawson

Awesome blog layout thingy!

A whimsy sounds kinda scary, but we do like the whole new header thingy!

We hope she'll let you blog more often now, too... :)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

Hi Buddah

I like your whimsy. Is it like Peter Wimsey? I wish I had one, whatever it is.

Spitty-the-Kitty

Wow, I really like this! I wish I could talk my mom out of minimalist mode but she says after doing this sort of thing all day she doesn't want to do it when she gets home. What a baby.

nice layout dude!!!! Hope you use it often!!!!


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers