The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Max is gonna give me money! He said so! He said a promise is a promise and when we're in our new house he'll tell the Mom to take some of his book money to buy new glasses! And I believe him, I really do.

And the Mom moved our climbing thingy from the place where the compouter is to a bedroom. Max says that's Bad News because they also took all the other stuff out of that bedroom. He thinks they're going to lock us up in there all day tomorrow. I think they just wanted to let us have a new view.

There has been alot of stuff disappearing the last couple of days. I don't like that at all. Yesterday I was in a bedroom and they closed the door, and when they opened it the table with the rolly balls was gone! Max said some strange people showed up and took it! I liked that table!

Max says all the rest of the stuff is probably at the new place, but just in case they're throwing it all away, I've been sleeping on top of the Mom and being extra cute, so she doesn't let someone take me, too. He says she won't because she likes tormenting him and I do that the best of all, but I wanna be sure.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers