The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

We had sunspots today! I waked up this morning and went downstairs, and there they were, all over the room that has the floor I like to slide on and the couch the Mom says I've ruined with my claws! She opened cans of Stinky Goodness for me and Max, and then I stretched out in a sunspot and let it make my tummy all warm.

Later on the Mom and the Dad were outside where we could see them and the back door was open but the screen thingy was there, and I tried and tried to push it open so I could go out with them but I couldn't get it to move. The Mom said I was a smart kitty because she knew what I was trying to do. And she said she wants to see how much a kitty catwalk is so we can come out and not worry about the rude outside kitties. the Dad said just get harnessessessess and leashes but she thinks the other kitties would attack us.

I hope they can find them because that would be fun.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers