The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

This morning, the Dad took Max outside for a long time, and while he was gone I jumped up on the counter and got the lid off Max's can of Stinky Goodness, and I ate it! well not all of it but most of it! It was really good, it tastes better than the food I get. Max thinks my food tastes better but we're not allowed to trade. The Mom caught me before I could lick the last bit out of the can and said that wasn't very nice of me, but I think it was nice to me! And Max will get another can later.

I am leaving Max alone today because when he came home he sure didn't act like he was all there. His eyes looked all big and funny and he can't make up his mind where to sit, so I'm going to go take a nap while he gets over it and maybe he'll want to play later.

Wherever the Dad took him he musta been good because we got treats when he got home! Even though he pooped on someone!

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers