The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

This morning I was stalking Max while he was sleeping on the big bed and I was going to jump on him and make him mad and then run because that's always fun because his big belly goes FLOP FLOP FLOP when he runs, but right before I got to the jumping part the Mom walked in the room and she said "I don't think you should do that, Buddah," and I said "What?" and I started making biscuits on the fuzzy blanket so she would think I was just getting comfy but then she said, "I want you to be nice to Max," which was like a total bummer because I just don't get chances like this very often but I turned around and said "Ok" and she gave me head skritches and then left the room, so I could have jumped on him anyway but decided to lie down and take a nap and thought he would still be there when I woke up and he was but I totally forgot to jump on him!

8 comments:

How is it that the Mom's always know what we are planning, especially then we are about to jump our siblings!

Sounds like you had a bit of a Perry moment, Buddah!

Too bad you never got the opportunity to jump. We would have loved to have seen Max's face when you did it.

I am sorry that you missed your big chance, Buddah. It would have been fun. Still, maybe it's better to be nice to Max.

Happy 2012 Dood! Next time, take a risk and make the jump!

Great story you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning this matter. Thank you for giving this material.

Dog Fence | Pet Solutions

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sweet Buddah! Being kind to Max just might earn some points for extra crunchy treats. Think about that. My kitties get treats for being kind to each other and I really love on them when they are gentle to each other....especially Jamie when he is nice to O'Cat who is older.


Visitors



Followers