The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh you know what? Tonight the Mom and the Dad went out to the store because they were out of yogurt and they will DIE if they don't get to eat yogurt every day, like THREE times a day, plus they wanted milk and bread and tiny turkey sausages that the Mom likes but she never shares with me, but that's all right because I don't like a lot of People food anyway but it really pisses Max off.

Well, they turned the fire thingy off when they left and then when they came home they didn't turn it back on so I waited and waited and waited and I had my dinner and I waited some more and finally when the Mom was sitting there watching How I Met Your Mother's Big Bang Theory I went over to it and banged my head against the front so that it made a rattle noise, and she got up and turned it on for me so that I could be nice and toasty warm until she has to turn it off before she goes to bed tonight.

12 comments:

You have your mum well trained Buddah.

That was good of your person to listen to you. However I think they should have known you wanted it on sooner.

Good job getting your hoomin's attention! That can be hard to do...

Geez Buddah. People are so thick sometimes!

We just got a Hot Air Blower Fire Thingy! We need to blog about it soon.

At least you know how to ask for the warm fire thingy!

The squeaky head-banging rattle noise wheel gets the fire thingy....or something like that. Way to train your human.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Buddah, you're very smart to communicate with the Mom that way.

Do you still get yoghurt sometimes, Buddah? You were very smart to let your Mom know that you wanted the fire thingy on.

Buddah, you totally have your mommy well trained. I wish I had a fire thingy, I'd never let them turn it off.

Um, maybe next time use your paw to bop it cause you don't want to juggle your noggin.

Sheesh, Beans can be so Dim Sumtimes, hahameow!

It's too bad you had to remind her to do her job, but at least she caught on pretty quickly once you reminded her.

Great new bed there, Buddah! We love a good cardboard box, too. We see that you are breaking it in just right.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers