The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

I got tagged to do the desktop mememememe!

This is the desktop on the Mom's big computer:




Up until yesterday it was me! And this is what it looked like:



The Mom likes the first picture because she loves rumbly bikes and says it blows her away that someone would ride in the snow. She wishes she knew who took the picture because it's very pretty and they deserve the credit for it, but she doesn't know who it is.

If I ever get a computer of my very own, the picture is going to be of a giant bag of crunchy treats. I would like some crunchy treats right not, but I asked the mom a few minutes ago and she said "No, sweetie, it's not time to eat anything." I didn't ask what time it was, sheesh.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers