The Adventures Of Buddah Pest

King of the run-on sentence...

Oh. Max was not quite right. Getting nootered is NOT ten kinds of fun.

I only counted like 3 kinds of fun. First I got to go outside with the Mom and she took me to the place with the nice people. That was kind of fun. Then the nice people let me take a long nap, and they petted me while I went to sleep. That was kind of fun. And later on they played with me because I didn't want to be in the plastic thingy anymore. That was kind of fun.

But after my nap, my butt hurt. I can't sit very well and I can't jump very well. And I was REALLY hungry. The Mom closed the bedroom door last night and I think she forgot that she put all the food back there, and she forgot to feed me before she took me outside. I just got to eat, but my butt still hurts.

All in all, I don't think I want to get nootered again. It was only 3 kinds of fun, and those weren't even really good kinds of fun. Just little kinds of fun. I can get people to play with me any day.

Just so you know, if they say you get to get nootered, it's not worth the excitement. Especially since your butt hurt after.

0 comments:


Blog Archive

Visitors



Followers